“10 Things to Stop Doing
1. Stop separating people into “us” and “them.”
2. Stop believing you humanity is an obstacle to overcome.
3. Stop treating the afterlife as more important than the herelife.
4. Stop making God about correct theology.
5. Stop dividing up the world up into “sacred” and “secular.”
6. Stop mistrusting the voice inside you.
7. Stop limiting your experience of the divine to the people, places and programs of organized religion.
8. Stop questioning your competence in charting your own spiritual path.
9. Stop apologizing for who you are and your journey.
10. Stop pouring concrete over each new discovery.”
– Jim Palmer